Friday, May 7, 2010

I just don"t understand

I just don't understand...I want to scream, run, cry...I don't think that there is an emotion that I can use at this moment. I miss my Daddy so much! I miss hearing his voice. I miss hearing his laughter, seeing his smile. I miss pulling up in the yard and seeing him sitting on the porch steps with Ms. Hattie. I miss sitting on the porch steps with him. I miss calling him at home and just talking about nothing with him. God above can only know my pain.

2 comments:

Lori1955 said...

I'm so sorry for your pain sweetie. It is something that I'm sorry to say, we just have to go through. Even Jesus wept when His friend died. Allow yourself the grief and the tears. I know it's hard but I promise you that there will come a time of healing.

nancy said...

i am SO sorry for your loss. i have been away from reading posts for quite awhile and had no idea. it will take awhile and you will go thru such a gamit of emotions, anger, fear, sadness, etc, etc, etc. only you can really know how you're feeling, as we all grieve differently. but, as lori said, it will eventually start to get better. give your self time, be patient with yourself and know you will be in my thoughts and prayers. hang in there. (((((hugs)))))