Monday, June 7, 2010

I-75 headed North

We are going to the Smokey Mountains with the hubby's family and the grand babies. I know that this might not be time to be out of state, but I truly feel that God is going to protect Momma and that this surgery will not be done at this time. I feel that God has Momma under his protective wings and that he is not going to let nothing happen to her. My prayer is that God will allow to heal before she has open heart surgery. With everything that all of the other doctors are saying that this is not a good time for Momma to have to this surgery. Please pray for my Momma that the right time be done and that if this is not the time for this surgery to take place, then the doctors' stand fast on this decision and not let some family members talk them into doing the surgery. Take care my friends...hope that you have a good week.....peace, love and happiness....

No comments: