Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just checking in

Sorry that I have not blogged in a while but it has been a busy week. Took Momma to the neuro Friday and they put her on a new med. for AD. Parkinsons' disease is still really bad. She is shaking all the time, which keeps her tired most of the time. BIL went to Jacksonville FL for scans of the brain. First chemo treatment is Tuesday, which will last 8 hours. He will go Wednesday and Thursday for 4 hour treatments. I will take him Wednesday. We are all going to take turns taking him to chemo and to the doctor. My sister is going to be on vacation in a few weeks so that she can be home with him. I have a job interview Tuesday, and I'm feeling really good about this job. Keep me in your prayers..I will post as soon as I know something on the job and on BIL. Take care and have a good week....hope to chat with eveyone Thursday night....

3 comments:

StefanieRose said...

<333 I hope you have a good week too. I will be thinking of Momma and your BIL. Take care of Gale too OK?

*HUGGLES*

Lori1955 said...

You are in my heart sweetie. I'm so glad you are all pulling together for BIL. That's the way it is supposed to work in families. Best of luck on the job interview.

cornbread hell said...

i'm thinking of you. best wishes comin' your way...