Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hey!!

It is been a while since I have been on. DH has been sick with ear trouble. Daddy with respiratory issues. Momma has been having some really bad days lately and the last two girls has been to the vet to get snipped and clipped. Lil Bit was none too happy that I left her at the vets office. But they are alright.
I hope that everyone is doing okay. How is the weather? Hot and humid here. I'm so looking forward to go to the Smoky Mountains for a few days next month. We are looking forward to relaxing and doing nothing. We have everything lined up so that we can take a few days off...Thanks Sheila!!!
Take care and I hope that everyone has a great week...Peace, love and happiness!!!

4 comments:

Lori1955 said...

Glad to hear from you. I'm sorry about all the problems your family is having but happy that you are going to get away. The weather is still too hot here. I can't wait for next month.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Hey Gale, was just wondering today how you all were doing down there. Thanks for the update.

Have fun in the Smokies. I remember driving through there on my way top Charlotte to visit my brother and I was scared to death! Still, very beautiful country and I did enjoy looking at the mountains.

Take care and hope everyone starts to feel better. (((hugs)))

nancy said...

glad to hear that at least you're feeling ok. glad to hear that you will get away for a few days as well. thank you sheila!!!

dave said...

As always I enjoy reading your posts.

dave