Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New job

The job is going really well. I am enjoying being back in the world of the employed. I am getting into the groove of leaving before the sunrises and getting home as the sun is setting. I don't think that too much has changed since I left the job 20 months ago. Some of the paperwork is different but it has not been hard to figure out. It is good to see many of the co-workers that I worked with previously. I have been ask to take a different position in April with the same company. I am thinking about taking this job, but it will require alot of traveling and alot of training and that is really the only downfall with this position. I like being at my house (or close) to it when it is getting darkthirty. I guess that happens with age.
It is a nice and warm 73 degrees here. Yea, 8 days until Christmas and it is 73 degrees. The weather is crazy this time of year.
I hope that everyone is having a good week. Take care and peace, love and happiness!

2 comments:

Lori1955 said...

I'm so glad you are happy with your job. Working can be a real pain if you aren't doing something you like.

Gosh, your weather is warmer than it is here in CA. We should be back up to 70 by next week though.

Have a wonderful Christmas sweetie.

nancy said...

glad to hear you are enjoying your job. i hope to find one soon that i enjoy as well. Merry Christmas to you as well.