Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Start of a new job

I start a new job Monday the 8th. I am excited. I will miss being with Momma all day but I will be at her house everyday after work. And I will be calling and checking in on Momma and Daddy during the day. I am taking them to doctor tomorrow and then I will take off when they have doctors' appointments. A friend of mine that I attended high school with has been staying with Momma for over a year now and Momma loves her like family. I trust her and I know that if Momma or Daddy gets sick that she will get them to the doctors' office calling me to meet her on the way.
I will be working for a correctional facility. I will be counseling inmates. I have done this job before and it is a good job.
I hope that eveyone is having a great day. Peace, love and happiness!!!

5 comments:

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Hey that's awesome! Is that the job you were applying for a few months ago? Congrats!

I'm glad you have someone you can trust to be with your folks to help them when you can't be there. That does wonders to ease your mind, I'm sure.

Good luck on your first day at work!

Lori1955 said...

Congratulations sweetie. What wonderful news!

dave said...

You are a good daughter.

Jobs can be a pain, but not having one can be worse some times.

Glad you found some one to look after your parents. That is not easy.

dave

Joanne said...

Congrats on the new job, Gale. How was the first day? ((HUGS))

nancy said...

congrats gale, how's the job going?