Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dalton Brice


Here is a picture of Dalton Brice..He is only 24 hours old in this picture but he is truly a sweet baby. Not to mention he is a cute little boy. (I know that I'm being a little partical, uh?) Skylar, his little sister does not know that what to think about him but I know that they are watching her around him. She has been the baby for 2 years and now she has a new baby brother. She was going to put in "her baby stroller" Saturday when they got home with him and take him for a little stroll. I just wanted to share a picture with my blogger freinds of newest little one. Take care, stay warm and as please know that I'm thinking of you all. Peace, love and happiness!!!!

4 comments:

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Such a precious child. You are truly blessed, Gale.

Hope you are staying warm too! Thanks for taking time ad posting the pic of Dalton. We love to see babies!

nancy said...

he's beautiful. babies have a way of making everything right.....

Lori1955 said...

Wow, he doesn't even look real. He looks like a little china doll. Beautiful!

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

I have a new blog! Please visit me at http://snicks-world.blogspot.com/