Friday, January 30, 2009

hands....


This is a picture that I took of Noah and my Dad over Thanksgiving weekend. Noah was picking up pine straw and laying them straight in Daddy's hands. I look at this picture and realize that my Daddy hands are worn but still tender. I look at Noah's hands and realize that he is still has innocence and that he thinks everything in the world is good. And everything in is world is not really that great. We have not seen him in 4 days and we are really worried. And we do have cause to be but I will not air out someone else's dirty life on this page. But please believe, we have real cause to be worried. Will I ever see him again? I don't know. I know one thing. I will say many, many prayers for him during the day. Pray for happiness, safety, and love. When he was with me I know that he was safe, he was happy and that he knew he had love, without reservation. Noah....Bethany...Nan and Papa loves you and misses you so much.. May peace, love and happiness surround you all.....take care my freinds...

4 comments:

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Oh Gale, I sense the pain in the post. Please know I am keeping the babies and you in my prayers. God be with you and them...

nancy said...

i too sense the pain and hurt in your voice. what a lovely, poignant picture of the hands. please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. (((hugs))) and blessings to all.

Lori1955 said...

Adding my prayers too. This all sounds scary.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

hey Gale, just dropping by to see how you are doing. I have been concerned since your last post. Hope everything is okay. Please update us as you can.
Hugs