Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm okay

I am so sorry that I have not been online in a few weeks. It has been too busy. Work is work and at home staying busier than I am at work. But seriously, work is going great and I am mentoring a new staff member.
Momma seems to be having some really good days in the last weeks. And I was told at the doctor's office that Daddy has a anuisum in his stomach and we are waiting on him to make a decision on what he is going to do. I have been trying to talk to him about going to see a surgeon but I don't know how that is going to go. I have faith that he is going to be okay.
The grandbabies are doing really well. I can't wait to see the newest grandson, Stephen Todd Ursrey (Stu for short). We are planning a trip to be with them soon.
Take care and hope that everyone is having a great week. Peace, love and happiness

3 comments:

Lori1955 said...

Good to hear from you. Your post sounds like you are very happy right now. I'm so glad. I will keep your dad in my prayers though. Glad to hear that you have a positive outlook on this.

dave said...

Wow, you always amaze me.
Glad all is going well, wish it wasn't quite so hectic, but I guess that helps us enjoy the relaxed times more.
Take good care of yourself.
You deserve no less.

nancy said...

thanks for posting, i was getting worried about you. sorry to hear about your dad but i'm glad to hear your mom is having a good stretch.

you too have a great week!

www.turninglifespages.blogspot.com