Thursday, April 22, 2010

Daddy...I miss you!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy,
I short note to let you know that I miss you! Today has been so hard. I walked in the house today and your picture was on the refrigerator. Noah walked in behind me and ran up to the picture and said," that's my Granddaddy." I told him "yea that is Granddaddy." Today Noah, me and David went to Uncle Vernon's and Aunt Carolyn's house and we sit there and talked about you and Momma. All I could do was cry. I miss you Daddy...I want to hear you voice again and see your smile. I want to be able to walk in your house and see you sitting at the kitchen table and walk over to you and kiss you on your forehead and tell you that I love you.
I miss so much about you Daddy. There are no words that can describe how much I miss you. My heart aches. I know that you are not in pain and that you are in a better place but that does not make the pain any less. That does not make me miss you any less.
Daddy, please know that I will never stop loving you and I will miss you forever.....and always, I love you Daddy!

3 comments:

StefanieRose said...

I love you Gale. Your daddy knew you loved him. He knew it and he loved you back so much. I know it dosent seem like it but soon you will only have happness when you think of him. I know thats how I feel about Nonna now. Although I do still feel very sad sometimes. You are a great person, a great mom, a great grandma, a great daughter, and a great friend. hang in there.

rainbowheart said...

Thanks Stef...it is just hard right now...It is like I can hardly breath....

StefanieRose said...

i know exactly what your talking about. i wish i could help you more. :(