Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A very difficult past 2 weeks

This will be one of the most difficult post that I will ever write. The first man that ever loved me died Sunday morning around 7:30am. I along with my brothers and my husband was with him when he passed away. I am so thankful that he didn't suffer. That being said I must say that I miss my Daddy. I never thought that I would lose him first. I know that I miss him so much that I can hardly catch my breath. I don't know who I will call when I have the questions that only a father can answer.
I have asked my Daddy a million questions (maybe more) in the 45 years that I had him with me. I just don't know what is going to happen at this time and point in my life. I have Momma to take care of. She is sad...very sad and I don't know if the ALZ is going to trigger something or not. She was so said at the funeral and then she spoke at the end of the grave side service and told how much she loved Daddy and how much Daddy loved her. Her memory faded and she forget what she was talking back but she Thanked God for him and all the time that they had together.
I hope that everyone is doing well and as always...take care and Peace, love and happiness....

2 comments:

dave said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Parents don't stick around as long as we would wish, never. You will treasure all of the good times.

StefanieRose said...

Oh Gale I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you. I love you very much. You had so much good time with your dad, but happy for that.