Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

To my Momma, I want to wish you a Happy Mothers' Day. There are so many things that I miss about you since this diease has reared it's ugly head. You are still here with me, some days are good and some days are not so good. I will take the good with the bad. That is what love is about. And I will not love you any less because of this disease, I will only love you more.
To my Mother in law, Gloria..I love you and thank you for all that you do for me. You gave me so much when I married your son. You held his hand as a child and now I hold his heart. Thank you raising a wonderful boy into a man. I could never had ask for any gift, any better than David. I love you and Happy Mother's Day, MawMaw..
To Veronica -Thank you so much for Noah and Haley and Bethany(on the way). They are wonderful extenstion of this big family of mine. I love you sovery much and Happy Mothers' Day.
To Jennifer-Thank you for the sweet little girl that you have given us..Skylar..Happy Mothers' Day and love to all...
To my online friends..I hope that you all have a wonderful Mothers' Day. Take care and I hope that you all have a wonderful week..peace, love and happiness

1 comment:

nancy said...

beautiful, just beautiful....