Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A beautiful baby girl

All in the world is good. My heart is full and I am so happy. We have a wonderful granddaughter. She weighed in at 7 lb.s 15 oz. She is 23 2/3 inches long. Her hair is dark brown and she has the bluest of eyes. She came into this world at on 5/27/08 around 3:40 pm. I know this may sound a little partical but she is a beautiful little girl. Me and David have our 2 year old grandson with us. This is the first trip without his sister or his parents. He is doing really good. Noah and his Papa are having a great time with each other. I can't help but laugh seeing them in the floor playing with cars, walking in the yead and Noah wiggling his toes in the dirt, watching his share his cookies with Papa and the dogs, especially Lil Bit. Lil bit is his friend. Noah will be going home Friday. And we are going to miss him so much. We are getting David's 2 nephew's Saturday for 2 weeks and then my granddaughter, Skylar will be coming in Monday to spend a few days with us. We are so excited to have all the kids coming in. I know that alot has been going on in my life with my Momma and my BIL, but it is times like this that makes the bad seem good. Please continue to say a prayer for Momma and Burkett. He seems to getting worse since stopping the Chemo. Momma is doing much better and is home. I have not a clue on why she is retaining water but she has an appointment to see the doctor next week and I will discussing this with her. I will post pictures of Bethany soon. I will see her again Friday when I take my "NONO" home. I must go for now, Noah is sharing his animal cookies with Nana now. I hope that everyone has a good weekend. peace, love and happiness....

4 comments:

Katmir said...

ohhhhh CONGRATULATIONS!!!! i'm so happy for you all i could bust!!!

StefanieRose said...

AWW YAY!! congratz Gale! Thats the best news ever! :)

StefanieRose said...

i miss you too gale!!!!!!! *huggles*

nancy said...

Congrats grandma!!!