Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hospital again.....

Momma is in hospital again. She is retaining water and swelling like a balloon. Her feet and legs were awful and looked like they were ready to pop. She has been sleeping all week and I should have picked up on it...It has been a very long week.... I found out that my BIL is no longer able to take Chemo treatments any more. The doctors are saying that it is causing him to have some major heart troubles. He will finish his radiation on his lungs and then he will start with radiation on his brain. The doctors are hoping by then he will be able to start Chemo again. His family physican is trying to adjust his meds weekly. His hair is growing back in sprigs and spots. He laughs about it and I hide the tears. My sister, God bless her soul, is trying really hard to deal with all. Job, doctors appts., everyday life...and she is a ball of nerves. For the good news, my DIL is going in the hospital on Tuesday to give birth to our new granddaughter...Ms. Bethany. I will be there for this milestone and to get pictures of her. When I get home, hopefully I will get the chance to post some photos of the new baby. We will be traveling to Atlanta to get my DH nephews for 2 weeks. We are so excited to have them for a few weeks. They are wonderful boys. I hope that all my online blogger friends have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day and great week....peace, love and happiness...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness! What is causing the swelling?? I will certainly keep your Momma in prayer!! BIL as well, and your sister and DIL with the new baby! Basically, you and your entire family will be remembered in prayer.

Take care and try to relax and enjoy the Holiday!

nancy said...

my you are having a week. i am keeping you, your mamma, your bil and you dil in my thoughts and prayrs.

Katmir said...

it just keeps coming, doesn't it? holding you all close in my heart and prayers.....

((hugs))