Sunday, November 30, 2008

100 thousand times

That is how many times that Noah, my 2 year old grandson has said my name in the past 24 hours. And as I sit here and type, he is calling "NAN, hitting me on the arm and saying "boobie" while he is watching a short on Madagascar 2." And why he is saying "boobie" is beyond me. "Move it, move it" and doing a lion growl at me, as he is hitting me on the arm. He is wanting me to get off the computer and play with him. The things that 2 year olds do and say never ceases to amaze me. And Noah is no exception to the rule. He is one rotten kid. But I love him with all my heart. I will try to post a picture of him and the Christmas tree when I can get him to stand still for a few seconds so that I can get a picture.
Peace, love and happiness...

2 comments:

Lori1955 said...

Too funny. I was just telling my niece that they need to have a boarding school for kids from 2 to 4 years old, till they get past that stage. :)

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Pussycat Dolls have a song out that has a verse in it with the word "boobies" in it. I am very amazed the radio is even playing it.

That's funny about the boarding school. I think that's a fine idea!