Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Daddy has an appointment in Savannah on oct. 19 to see the urologist/oncolgist and to figure out what the game plan is going to be. We don't know what stage it is in or if it has spread. My hubby, niece or nephew will be taking him because I will be having surgery on the 15th. I will be going to the doctor's office and the hospital tomorrow to pre-register. I have been sick for a few days so I have not been to Momma and Daddy's house. Everything is going to be okay. I am more worried about what is going on with Daddy.
For some good news, Momma seems like she is doing well. David said that she in spirits and she is calling wanting some peanuts to boil. My neice went yesterday and get her some out the field and took them to her and she picked them off of the bush. I told Jami that I hoped she took pictures of her while she was doing this task. Jami is going to roast some and boil some for her grandparents.
I hope that everyone is going well. Take care and peace, love and happiness.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

i will be thinking of you on the 15th for your surgery? please keep us posted on how it goes and how you're doing. i hope it's not too major of a surgery.

Lori1955 said...

I'll be keeping both you and your dad in my prayers. Please let us know when you can how everything goes.
Hope your mom enjoys those peanuts. :)

Lori1955 said...

Just looking for an update. How did everything go?