Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm okay 2

I know that it has been awhile since I have posted and I apologize.
Momma is not doing well with the ALZ and Parkinson. She has been having some really really bad days. And I am shocked that she remembers me these days. She is regressing to more child like days and not able to control her emotions. She is crying one minute and angry the next. Is this the way that ALZ happens with emotions? Will she continue to go downhill? Sad thing is, I know the answers to these questions and I don't want to face the reality of this disease.
Daddy had the biopsy last Wednesday and we are to go back to Savannah and talk with the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully, we will know that is going on. Daddy said that he is so tired of going back and forth the to doctor is Savannah but that group that he is seeing is the best for this type of problem that he is having.
Last week I got sick and I have been out of work since the 28th of September. I am scheduled to have surgery on October 15th. I am waiting on some bloodwork results. I miss work...and will I be so happy when I can get back to work.
We had Noah for 2 weeks and he is growing up so fast and so handsome. He is learning so much, so fast. We had so much fun with him while was here. He is potty training and I forget how hard is to potty train. I don't remember it being so hard to potty train Brent and Bryan when they were young. He is doing really good just starting out. Bethany and Stephen are doing well. Stephen is having a few issue with his breathing and he will be travleing back to the Atlanta next up week to the see the doctor. Skylar and Dalton are doing well also. These babies are up growing up too fast. Me and David were talking last week when we had Noah and realized that Noah will be in Pre-K next year. Hard to believe but that is the process of life.
Take care and as always..peace, love and happiness......

2 comments:

nancy said...

so glad you posted - i was getting worried. sorry to hear that your mom is slipping. AD is a horrific disease, plain and simple. enjoy her lucid moments, no matter how few and far between.

i will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. i hope whatever you are going to need surgery for it's not too serious and that you have a smooth and fast recovery. keep us posted on your dad as well. (((hugs)))

Lori1955 said...

Well it's good to finally hear from you but you can't just drop a bombshell that you are having surgery and then not explain. Spill it girl.

I wish I could offer you some words of encouragement where your mom is concerned but I'm afraid you already know what is down the road.

I'm so glad you got to spend some time with Noah. I know how much those little ones mean to you.

I hope and pray that everything goes well with your dad. Now don't be such a stranger.