Thursday, August 30, 2007

is it thursday?

Is today Thursday? I slept Wednesday away and didn't get up until nearly lunch todau. I have been sick for two days and out of the loop....and the puppies are just getting into everything. But that is the way that it is...when you are sick and can't hold your head up, everything gets on your last nerve. Mama called and wanted to know if I was feeling any better...I tried to sound cheerful for her...And she told "to go to the doctor"...I told her I was tomorrow. I think that I just have a virus....but I'm ready for it to go away...I hope that everyone has a safe and a great Labor Day Weekend.
Gale

2 comments:

Lori1955 said...

I hope you're feeling better sweetie. Sleep is the best thing so I'm glad to hear that you are getting some even with those little puppies running around.

StefanieRose said...

i love gale.