Tuesday, August 28, 2007

looking at picutes

I get to Mama's today and I bring the laptop so that I can show her some pictures of the autronuts working on Endevor..she is just in awe of how this is done. A million questions follow and she wants to know how everything is done, how they got up there, how do they use tools in space, how they take pictures in space...the list goes on and on. And I have no clue how this is done. She looked at pictures on the photobucket site. And laughed when she seen the puppies. And Noah running through the water. Noah my little water bug. Mama gets ready to eat lunch at 11am and then at 1145am she is ready for a nap. She looks so lost and sad. Her eyes look hollow. She is repeating herself a lot today, more than usual. So I sit and talk with her and tell her that everything is going to be okay. I get her to take her meds. and then she is goes to take a nap. My wish is that this disease would leave just like it came. I hate that she does not know what is going on. She is so confused and has forgotten so many words. Just this disease......

1 comment:

Lori1955 said...

I know how depressing it is watching those we love go downhill. Try to hold on to the smiles and laughter that you brought her today.