Friday, August 31, 2007

feeling somewhat better

Today is Friday and I can say that I do feel somewhat better...the stomach is still a mess. The hubby has been home with me today so therefore I don't have to deal with the puppies too much. But they are coming up to the couch wanting me to pick them up and love them. Everyday when they are done eating, I pick each one up and love them and talk to them...I will miss them but they are going to good homes with great new mama's and daddy's and little boys and girls to love them..and I'm ready for quiet in my house again. Feeding 8 puppies is not easy with 3 other dogs. I am planning on keeping one puppy. I hope that everyone has a great Labor Day weekend....stay safe when on the road even if you are not traveling....

1 comment:

Lori1955 said...

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. Now just let hubby pamper you this weekend and give those puppies a kiss from me.