Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saying hello

It has been a while since I have been on and posted. I have told myself everyday that I needed to update and let everyone know what is going on...Mama seems to having a good day. The puppies are growing like watered weeds in the flower garden. They are everywhere. Running around the house and getting into everything. Chewing on everything in their site. They are now 5 weeks old. I am going to miss them when they are gone...but they are going to good homes. And Lulu has an appointment with the vet for surgery. No more puppies. I hope that everyone is having a good day. Later.........

5 comments:

Kathy NC said...

My name is Kathy, and I am the primary caregiver for my 79 year old Dad who has Alzheimer's disease and lives with me in North Carolina.

I am writing a daily blog that shows the lighter side of caring for someone with dementia.

Please pass this link along to anyone you feel would enjoy it.

www.KnowItAlz.com

Thanks,

Kathy

Lori1955 said...

Well before the puppies go we will need more pictures.

Lori1955 said...

Leelon sent me pictures of Zero. Sooooooooooo cute.

StefanieRose said...

Gale I simply love you. I wish you Enough.

rainbowheart said...

Stef,
I wish you enough.....I love you...
Gale