Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My boys

As I sit here, I'm watching a movie that both my sons loved as a child. And the tears flow down my face. Isn't it funny, how you can hear a song, see a movie, or see someone that reminds you of someone from your past and your heart is flowed with memories? I miss my boys..I miss my grandbabies... but tonight I miss them more than ever. Brent or Bryan if you are reading this, know that I miss you and I love you more than ever....Mom
P.S....I watching Casper and wishing that you both were here with me!!<3

5 comments:

StefanieRose said...

awww I am sorry Gale. I love that movie as well. I wish I could watch it with you and make it less awful. *HUGS*

nancy said...

i know the feeling gale, some days i miss my boys like crazy too! (((hugs))) to you.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

I think of my daughter so much. I miss her and can't wait to move closer to her.

Hugs Gale...wish I was there to much on popcorn and watch it with you.

StefanieRose said...

9PM Eastern, Blogger family Dinner, Every thrusday night, Chatroom 2 on ALZ boards, post back on my blog if this works. :)

cornbread hell said...

i hope your kids read that, gale. very lovingly put.

i miss mine, too.