Thursday, February 14, 2008

A quick note

I wanted to post and let everyone know that Mom is trying so hard to stay in good spirits. Dad is having a hard time and is still having a hard time. I believe that they both are trying really really hard to strong for each other. My Dixie is up there tonight. They have Ms. Hattie (Dad's dog) and she was lonely so I took Dixie up to their house so that she would have someone to play with. I am hoping that I can find them a pup soon... Mom called me when they were ready to go to bed to tell me that Dixie and Ms. Hattie were playing and having fun. I told them that Dixie did not eat from the table (a habit that we are trying to break) and I was told that she had french fries and a hamburger for dinner tonight. I didn't say anything...Mom sounds so sad and so much like a child when she is talking about the babies (that is what we all the dogs...are our babies). I wanted to wish all of my online buddies a Happy Valentine's Day!!! Take care and have a good week, what is left of it...

5 comments:

StefanieRose said...

I am so sorry about your puppy still. *hugs* I have been thinking about you. Take care my friend. <33333

nancy said...

glad to hear you are having better days.

StefanieRose said...

Thank you SOOO much for the v-day card! <333

Joanne said...

Happy V Day to you, Gale. Sorry about the babies. Hoping for better days for all of you.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Thinking about you all. I know it is rough losing a pet. So sad...