Sunday, February 10, 2008

Not much going on...Mom is still not feeling well. Daddy is still not feeling well either. I will be glad when the weather is warmer. I had a friend that come over this weekend for a few minutes and it is amazing how a few minutes with a close friend will warm your heart and make everything seem so much lighter. We talked about her new job, which she loves. She works in the mental health field and she says that is her calling. I could tell that she really enjoys this job, which is rear these days. I am so happy for her. Yea, I'm still trying to find a job. With the economy and job market these days, who knows. I do have several applications in and I am hoping and praying that I hear something for one of them in the next few days. I hope that everyone is having a good weekend and I hope that all of my blog friends have a wonderful week....

4 comments:

StefanieRose said...

<3333333 U!

You have a good week too! Take care of Gale a little! Please.

nancy said...

glad to see you posted. i too will be glad when we get some warmer weather but for us it will be some time yet.

i hear ya on the job front. hang in there, there's not much else we can do right?!? our time will come.

hope your parents will be feeling better soon. (((hugs))) to you.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

I'm sorry your mom and dad aren't feeling well. I will continue to keep them in my prayers.

I'm glad you posted. I was getting concerned.

We just got another few inches of snow today so I am just itching to get out and start gardening. Won't be for a while yet.

I hope things start looking up for you in the job search. It's tough and there's not a lot out there right now. Hang in, ok?

Joanne said...

Gale, I'm sorry your mom and dad aren't feeling well. Hope they are better soon. I'm looking forward to warmer weather for sure. We're getting dumped on right now. Have 5 inches of snow and it's still coming down.