Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Is it the weather?

I think that this wonderful weather and the sunshine is making everyone happy. The past few days have been busy and stressful but the feeling the warm sun on my skin when I'm in the yard working is truly wonderful. I got a call today confirming that I would be having an interveiw later this week. Yea, I'm so happy about that. I'm praying that I get this job. This is in the field in which have been working...case management. I'm ready to back in the work force. I have a wonderful young lady that is with Momma during the day and it is someone that I can trust with her. And that is alot to say when you have to deal with someone with ALZ. Momma has taken to her like she is a family member. I hope that all of my blogger friends are having a good week. Take care.
P.S.-please keep my bother-in-law in your prayers ...he has been told that he has cancer. We will know more Thursday after the returns to the doctor's office.

4 comments:

Lori1955 said...

That is wonderful that you have someone to stay with your mom that she likes. It makes things so much easier. Best of luck on the job interview and keep us informed on BIL.

rainbowheart said...

I wish that I had better news on Burkett but the doctor said today that they think that the cancer has spread to his brain. They can not operate on his lung...inoperatible. So, he is going to start Chemo next week. He is going to get a CT done tomorrow and maybe that will give us more information on where the cancer is on his brain. The doctor said that they have to worry about the brain before the lung. I hope that God's will ...will be done in this situation. Sometimes things don't always turn out like we plan but there is always hope and faith.

Lori1955 said...

I'm so sorry sweetie.

nancy said...

will keep your bil in my thoughts and prayers. also keeping my fingers crossed about the job. wouldn't that be funny if we both ended up in case management? good talking to you tonight!