Thursday, March 13, 2008

Momma in hospital

Momma was put in the hospital late last night. We were in the ER for 5 hours and the ER doctor decided that he was going to put her in. She has fluid in her lungs again.. The doctor said that she would not have to stay but 24 hours but I know how this goes. She is usually in the hospital for about 3 days. I would like for the fluid to be gone before she comes home. Bless her heart, at 10:30 last night she was wanting something to eat, so the doctor told me to go and get her some french fires without salt and him a chicken wrap for McDonald's. So, he come in the with Momma and they had dinner. This ER doctor was a very good person. I don't know if he has a private practice but if he does, I know that his patients have to just love him. He has a great sense of humor. He done all the test to make sure that she was not going into heart failure and that she was not trying to have a heartattack. All the test come back negative. He just had concerns about the swelling and the fluid on her lungs. I still am waiting on some news about a job. I have heard nothing as of yet. I'm not giving up hope...Have a good week..take care...hope to chat with you all on the chat tonight with Stef....and please say a prayer for Momma.

6 comments:

StefanieRose said...

I will gale. I love you, and I am glad its Thursday again. I missed last week so i need this extra bad! lol I really hope mamma feels better soon! <3333

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom, Gale. I hope she feels better soon. The dr. sounds great and has so much compassion for his patients and their families. Such a rarity nowadays.

Don't give up hope for the job. You will find something soon and it will be a perfect fit for you!

cornbread hell said...

best wishes for your mom. hang in there, gale.

Lori1955 said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope mom is doing better today. Can you tell the doctor that you want them to keep her until the fluid is gone? I once refused to bring Helen home from the hospital when I thought it was too soon and it worked.

Don't stress out too much over the job. Just do the footwork and trust that it will happen.

Anonymous said...

Praying over here! I hope your Mom is soon feeling better! That doctor sounds fantastic! :)

nancy said...

keeping both you and your momma in my prayers. (((hugs)))