Thursday, June 5, 2008

a visit from Skylar

Our 21 month old granddaughter, Skylar has been with us this week. It has been a very interesting week for us. We have my nephews from Atlanta with us also. They are having a great time playing with Skylar. She is keeping them on their toes. They are all so sweet. We are planning on going to see out grandchildren in Thomasville this weekend so that my son and his wife can see Dalen and Spencer. Bryan misses his little cousins. The boys are wanting to meet their cousins also.
Momma has been sick this week but hopefully we have everything under control. My BIL is in the hospital due to a blood transfusion. He is not doing well at all. Hopefully this will help him. He is not eating and he is swelling really bad. Even after taking Lasix. Currently he is not taking Chemo but he is taking radiation treatments. I don't know who much longer that he is going to take these treatments. He is having a rough time with these also. He was to go back to the doctor that is doing his radiation treatments tomorrow. I don't know how is going to have the strength to go after the stay in the hospital.
Take care everyone...and have a great weekend...peace, love and happiness....

1 comment:

StefanieRose said...

I am glad your having time with Skylar. I know you love all your kiddies. I am thinking of you, momma, and your BIL. *hugggggglessss*