Thursday, August 21, 2008

Checking in

It has been two very long weeks for me...I have been so sick. Something is going on my allergies...the doctor said today that is something that is blowing in with Hurricane Fay. We are getting alot of wind and rain for this storm. My throat feels like it is on fire. And it is hard to swallow. I'm hoping that I will be okay in a few days.

I went to a job interview on Monday for case management/counselor.. Hopefully I will hear something in the next few days about this...

I hope that everyone has a good weekend....Peace, love and happiness...

3 comments:

nancy said...

i'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. i will say a prayer not only that you feel better soon but that you get the job as well. keep us posted.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Oh Gale I am so sorry you are sick. You must be miserable. I wish I knew of something that would help. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

Good luck on the job prospect. I hope it pans out for you:) Please take care of yourself.

Lori1955 said...

I hope the doctor gave you something for the allergies and that you are feeling better by now.
Let us know what happens with the job. Jobs are not easy to come by these days so you will just have to trust that the right one will come along.