Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Virus?

Me and DH has been sick since Monday with a nasty virus. I come home late Sunday night when I started feeling blah so that Momma would not get this.. I have not been to up there all week. The CNA as been in and out all during the day and night to make sure that both of my parents are okay.
The heat here is unreal. It is 110 degrees with the heat index. The humidity is so thick here. A friend of mine called me today and told me not to be outdoors unless I had to be. She said it was like breathing "pure fire" outside. I have not been out of the house since Monday morning.
Take care and I hope that everyone has a good weekend...Peace, love and happiness

2 comments:

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Oh Gale, I am so sorry you have been sick. That sucks. I hope you start feling better soon and you have a cold snap in the near future. Hurry up Fall!

Lori1955 said...

Hope you are feeling better sweetie. {{{HUGS}}}