Thursday, September 6, 2007

the puppies are leaving

The puppies are leaving one by one...slowly. Zero left last Sunday the 2nd. She has a wonderful new home with Londa and Wesley and is currently traveling the US. And is loving it...Londa reports. I have two that is leaving tomorrow. I had one mother to report that she had to go to Wal-Mart when her son was told he was getting a puppy because he could not go to sleep until he got his puppy food, bowls, puppy pads and toys. The other is going to a little girl and boy and they are excited as well. I will 5 that will be here but 2 of them are leaving next week. I am keeping one and then I will have 2 that I will have to find homes for. But I'm not going to complain..I have grown to love these little furbabies. Am I sad...sorta....but I know that these little babies are going to great homes and the plus is that they are close to me and I can see them whenever I want to...YAY! I get to see Zero in 2 weeks...I am going to Londa and Wesley's to a welcome home party for her son. I hope that everyone has a great weekend....

1 comment:

Lori1955 said...

Oh I know Londa is just so excited about having Zero. I hope she is enjoying being a trucker pup.
It must be so hard watching the puppies leave. I don't know if I could do that.