Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I got to talk to Nonna

I wanted to write a qiuck note and let everyone know that I had the honor and priviliage to talk with Stef's Nonna Sunday. Nonna has this beautiful voice with this wonderful Italian accent. When she said hey, my heart jumped for joy. She spoke Italian to me (I don't know it, but I loved hearing her talk). Stef, you have a wonderful and loving Nonna. Now my heart understands why you love her as you do. Thank you so much for allowing me this wonderful, precious moment that I will hold dear and near to my heart for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

StefanieRose said...

oh I am so glad you liked talking to her! I think I might cry. I was so glad when she said "How do you know my stefanie" (in Italien of course) because well she doesn't call me Stefanie much anymore. You also woke up her which is good because she sleep 20 hours a day now. Thanks gale for giving me time to get used to this phone thing. I wouldn't do it for just anyone you know.

Lori1955 said...

That is just so cool that you talked to her. I'll bet she is as sweet as Stef.

StefanieRose said...

Gale I am worried about you :( I hope your o.k. I love you!!!!!!!