Friday, September 7, 2007

just thoughts

I guess that I just need to muse some...have you ever felt like you are all alone on this world? Even tho you have family and friends, you are still alone? That is how I feel. My best friend does not even know what time of the day it is, not to mention that she does not even know what day it is. I feel the only person that loves me is my dog Droopy. It is sad I know. Droopy loves me uncontidionally. I can spank him for running over a puppy because he thinks that he is just playing but he ends up rolling the puppy, making her whin. But Droopy still loves me just the same. He sleeps at my feet at night..he lays next to me on the couch when I'm on the laptop. He lays in the entry way of the kitchen when I'm cooking. And it is sad to say...he lays in the bathroom on the rug at the shower when I' in the shower. Do I ever get a minute alone? Not often with Droppy and the other 7 puppies around. Does it get on my nerves? Sometimes and then I realize that I'm all that Droopy has. He is my nerd. He is my big love. And he is jealous of all the babies. I can sit in the floor and call the puppies and tell they to come and love mama and he run up and put his paws on my shoulders making sure that the puppies do not love on me. I know that some people would think this is silly but to pet owners there is nothing like the love of a pet. When you have a bad day, they are there to make it cheerful. Like a rainbow after a summers rain.

3 comments:

Lori1955 said...

I know exactly how you feel. Dogs are the masters of unconditional love.

StefanieRose said...

i would be your nerd if i could. *hugs*

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

I love this post. We animal lovers are a whole different "breed"!

I would have been lost without my dog, Ash. She is like my own child.

ps> there is a pic of her on my blog if you are interested!