Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yes last week was a long week. Too much going on! The death of a really good friend. Daddy is still not feeling well at all after the hospital stay and I had a toothache to boot. I was back and forth to the dentist and finally Friday the tooth was removed. The right side of my jaw and cheek swelled up and resembled a baseball. The jaw is still swelled and hurting. I pray that next week is so much better. I still have not heard anything from the job interviews that I went on. So, I'm hoping that I will get a phone call from them this week. I hope that everyone has a good week. Take care and you all will be in my thoughts.

5 comments:

StefanieRose said...

iiiiii loooooooveeeeeee YOU! (that was me singing to you btw)

nancy said...

hope you have a good week as well and that both of us get calls back about jobs!

Lori1955 said...

I hope you get a call on a job this week and hope your mouth is not swollen when you do. :)

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Ugh, toothaches are the worst. I have heard of quite a few people with them lately. Wonder if it is an after the holiday thing?

I hope your daddy starts to feel better soon. So sorry about the loss of your friend. What a crummy week.

Tomarrow is the beginning of a new one...let it be filled with better health for you and your loved ones and that phone ringing to tell yo you have a job! Take care hun. You are in my thoughts too.

Joanne said...

Oh Gale, it sounds like you've had a horrible week. Sending you love and hugs and hoping for better days for you soon. ((HUGS))