Monday, October 22, 2007

just to vent ...i guess

Okay I knew that there were some folks in this world that acts just stupid. Really ignorant..I was reminded of this today when someone decided that he would try to talk to me like I was stupid. That didn't go over at all with me...so I decided that I would hand it back to him and I did. I have come to the conclusion that we really don't know people ...we only know what people allow us to know. I have the policy to be honest with people when they ask something about me. I have no reasons to lie to other people about me. And this person took it upon himself to post things about me that are not true...like i take certain medications for certain things. I don't take any medications that are not prescribed to me by my physician. But anyhoo, this person thinks that he can make slanderous comments about me...and I guess that he can but I hope that he realizes that he is playing in a different ballgame now. But I don't think that he does...like I said some people are just stupid.....

4 comments:

Lori1955 said...

Oh honey, the world is filled with idiots. There should be laws against that, don't ya think? LOL

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

You are who you are...and as long as you know you what you stand for and can look at yourself in the mirror and be proud, to hell with the rest. You're ok:)

StefanieRose said...

i love you.

~Betsy said...

*gag* dinner with him *gag*

Hang in there. By the way, I love your blog. I'll be stopping by more often, if that's OK.