Sunday, October 28, 2007

painting and the Jolly Green Giant

Yea, I painted Saturday..all day. I have muscles that are hurting that I didn't even know that I had. My calf muscles feel like they weigh 10,000 pounds. My arms are hurting so bad that I can hardly stand it. Thank God that I use only my fingers on this keyboard. We are remodeling Mama and Daddy's house in town. They are letting me pick everything out. This will be mine home when they are gone. So, they both want me to have it the way that I want it...so we have been working hard at this. My nephews have come from out of town to help and we had a blast yesterday. My oldest sisters', oldest and middle son told me that I looked like I got in a fight with the Jolly Green Giant and that I won....yea I had hunter green paint on me..okay all over me....some from paint dropping on me to yea, M. playing with the paint brush. He decided that I needed to have some more paint on me....All and all, we had a great time...being around each other and just having fun. Mama come in the yard and was acting "supervisor" and R. was "project forum" as he put it...And Mama just laughed at all us. Yesterday was just as good for her as it was for us....paint and all....

3 comments:

StefanieRose said...

thats cute, jolly green giant

Lori1955 said...

Sounds like a fun time. i painted the inside of my house about 13 years ago and hurt so bad, I said NEVER again. The money I saved just wasn't worth it. I'm glad you at least had some help even if they were painting you.:)

Anonymous said...

Still waiting to see your green picture! Ha! Just in time for Halloween!! :-)