Friday, October 19, 2007

Still no apology

Okay he come in today and told me that he would never do anything to hurt to me but he still has not apologized for his actions Monday. He did on the other hand ask me if I would take his Mustang to town and fill it up with gas because I was going to the grocery store. I decided that "okay I would do something that might would make him think about how he treats...did he apologize or say thank you for taking his Mustang and filling it up...NO NO NO!!!!This is just unimaginable but I am not going to worry about it. I am going to my Mom's tomorrow and spend the day with her...I have been up and seen her but I have not spent what I call "quality time" with her. So that is what I plan on doing tomorrow. I hope that everyone had a great weekend.....and thanks guys for all your help.

1 comment:

StefanieRose said...

i am so sorry gale. i wish it did not have to be this way for you. i care about you. dont forget my big buddy.