Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Today we sat and talked about the past. I was really surprised that she remembered the things that she did. Mama was asking me if I remembered when Daddy had to go and have a sleep study out of town. I told her , yes that I remember that and that we were going to go to a motel to spend the night and then when we got to the sleep study center they had us a bed. Well, it was like a twin bed and we both slept on the bed. She laughed because she said.."I don't remember us sleeping that night, we layed there and talked." And she was right. We had so much fun. We traveled to so many places together. We had alot of fun. Like she said..."the good ole days." These are memories that I will hold dear and near to my heart...forever..thanks Mama for all the good times.....I love you....

3 comments:

Lori1955 said...

What a wonderful memory for the two of you to share. I know you will treasure it always.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Those memories will comfort you in the future. Hang on to 'em. Hugs to you Gale

John Doe 33 said...

Memories are one of the greatest gifts we receive in this life. Hold them and treasure them. They will help you through the bad times.