Thursday, October 18, 2007

Stress or need of chocolate

It is Thursday and I still have a headache....is it stress...or maybe I just need chocolate..who knows but this week has been too long. No we are still not talking but I did cook dinner and we sit at the dinner table together..No conversation... no nothing. I did ask him to tell the clerk (at his job) not to call me anymore. I am sick of her calling me and just gossiping. I have better things to do than talk about other people and their problems especially hers. I don't even answer the phone when she calls. Does she get the message that I don't want to talk to her...NO!!!!!!!! And that was the extent of our converstion. I still have nothing to say to him. I believe that I have the right to be upset still. Not mad, not angry, but upset. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel that I have the right to be upset with him until he apologizes to me what he said to me. I think that he needs to realize that he is the one that is suppose to take care of things in his home not my Daddy and not me. I have the responsibility of everything that goes in the home anyway. This man does not even mow his own lawn. And folks we have a huge lawn...4 + acres. I mow the lawn, weed eat, do it all. But he could not even come home and take care of battery in my vehicle. Maybe one hour of his time and he could not give me that.....sad huh? Oh well, live goes on.

3 comments:

Lori1955 said...

OH yes, he owes you an apology.
He doesn't mow the lawn???? No comment!

Anonymous said...

Chocolate...The Ultimate cure! Hope things are better soon, you don't need additional stress!

John Doe 33 said...

Wow! Sounds like you do a lot more than most women would. At the very least he owes you an apology. I am of the opinion that he owes you a lot more than that. He could start by mowing the lawn!

Stay strong and stand your ground. I hope you have a good weekend!