Tuesday, December 18, 2007

?

I still have not put up the Christmas tree. I have not wrapped any gifts. I don't know what is going to happen for Christmas. Who is coming in or not? But I have decorated the mantel and hung the stocking. I have checked the lights to make sure that they are all working. I bought new ornaments (plastic) because of the puppies. So all I have to do is get the tree up. I have a friend that is coming to stay with us for a few days before the holidays so I hope that having two small ones around might get me in the mood. I am cooking for a few friends that are having get-togethers with their families. I hope that when I finish with the tree that I will get in the mood and get everything done and be ready for the holidays. I have hope and faith that everything will get better. For my online friends, I pray for peace and happiness to all during this joyous season. Take care...

4 comments:

StefanieRose said...

I know just how you feel. I am starting to do shopping but only because I have to, not because I am ready for christmas. I am not. I wish to skip it.

Lori1955 said...

If you walked in to my house you would never know it was Christmas time so I think you have done quite well to have the mantle done and stockings up. I do hope that when your friend comes you find a bit more spirit to give you some joy during this season.

Joanne said...

Hope you enjoy your time with your friends, Gale, and you find joy during the holidays.

nancy said...

hugs and blessing to you too gale!