Saturday, December 15, 2007

i should have stayed in bed today

I think that I should have stayed in bed today instead of going out of town. I went to meet with my youngest son and his wife and the grandchildren.When we finally seen them the baby was crying and the Haley did not even speak to us. I have no idea what is going on. They say that kids feed off of the attitude of the parents. Well, I should have stayed home. My son got mad and walked off, leaving me and DH in the mall. He nor his wife or the kids said bye. They just walked away. So I drove home in the rain and cried all the way back. So, now I have no idea what is going to happen for the holidays, if they are coming in or not? I just don't know what to do...sorry for venting, but thanks for listening.

8 comments:

StefanieRose said...

I am so sorry gale. I wish it was better for you. I love you always. *huggles*

PS thanks again for the holiday card.

nancy said...

oh dear, i'm sorry to hear you had such a letdown. you certainly don't deserve it. wish i could say something to make it better. (hugs)

Lori1955 said...

I'm so sorry for the way things went. They were probably having a bad day before you even showed up. Unfortuantely you got the brunt of it.

Joanne said...

Sorry things went the way they did, Gale. (hugs)

Katmir said...

i'd normally attest stuff like this to the full moon or something as silly or easy.... just to get thru it with a reason attached. it's funny how it's come down to that with me....

it breaks my heart that you're hurting so much and... dealing with all you are on top of those emotions.

it's too much.... but yet... somehow you're getting thru and i admire your strength and honesty.

family and children troubles are beyond painful. i never write about them in my blog and never will.... they exist-- oh boy do they exist... and, they fester-- they grow-- they silence. only god knows how one survives each day. i'm glad you do, gale. this world be hurtin' for certain without you in it.

i offer hugs and compassion-- and prayers. let the tears flow-- cleanse, regroup and move on. it's no easy task and there are always risks.... but, faith pushes us to believe it's what we have to do... even when it doesn't do a bit of good immediately.

somehow, someway, it'll make sense. it's got to--

right?

Joanne said...

Just checking on you, Gale. Keeping you in my thoughts.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

I think something was wrong before they ever arrived there to meet you. Like my mom always said, it will all come out in the wash. I'm just sorry you got the short end of it. Hugs sweetie.

rainbowheart said...

not any better