Sunday, December 23, 2007

The puppies and the Christmas tree

It took me 3 days to put and decorate. Lil Bit thinks that she is a Christmas present and that she is suppose to stay under the tree all the time. I will go to missing her and she will be under the tree looking at me with her sad little eyes. Gabby loves it too. Gabby thinks the branches are something that she suppose to play with...hehehehe And I have ask myself...why did I put this tree up? For the babies. If I can keep it up for them to see, then I will have accomplished something.. I can take it got a few more days I guess. Maybe next year they will not mess with the tree when I put it up. Or should I say, I hope!!!!!

5 comments:

StefanieRose said...

Happy Christmas Gale. Much love to you at this time of year.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Too many typos! Trying it again:

I would love to see pics of those puppies under the tree. What a cute sight!

Peace be yours this season.

Lori1955 said...

Oh how sweet. I can just imagine them with the tree. I agree with Chris, pictures of this would be great.

Katmir said...

merry, merry christmas, gale!!

puppies..... and hopefully the others....

try not to get worked up over things outside your control. make the day yours!