Thursday, December 20, 2007

now what

The tree is up, the gifts are bought and wrapped and the stocking are up and we are putting stocking stuffers in them everyday. Now What? My mind is blank...nothing in there but worry and aggravation. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired....As I sit and look at the stocking on the fireplace as the glitter sparkles against the lights on the mantle I'm reminded of Christmases past. Some good , some not so good. And I try not to think about them but memories have a way of creaping into your mind and these memories will not go away today. I do not like days like today. I would rather just sleep though them. Unfortately, I was up at 5 am this morning with so much on my mind....what to do now?

4 comments:

StefanieRose said...

I love you. Hang on for me ok? Christmas will be over soon.

nancy said...

i wish i could make your day a little better for you. (((hugs)))

Lori1955 said...

I know how hard this is and I know about wanting things back the way they used to be. I wish I could say something that will make everything alright but those words just don't exist. I pray that you can find some peace in your heart during this time.

Joanne said...

I wish I could find the words to make you feel better, Gale. I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope you find some joy over the holidays. ((hugs))