Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The grandbabies

My son, his wife, and the grandbabies come in Christmas Eve day. The grand children opened their gifts with alot of excitement. The youngest of the two is 18 months old and he loved his tricycle. I think that he really enjoyed all of his toys. Our oldest grand daughter...enjoyed her gifts too. She played with N. on the his tricycle. Those two were just too funny. I miss the days when my boys were small but I do love and enjoy my grandchildren. I am so thankful that they did get to come in for the holidays. We are in hopes that the youngest grandchild will be in this weekend so that we are celebrate a belated Christmas with her....

5 comments:

StefanieRose said...

I am really glad you got to spend time with the babies. :) they make life worth living. *hugs*

Joanne said...

Sounds like you had a nice Christmas Eve with the grandkids. Hope the rest of the family makes it in safe and the remaining of your holiday is as joyous.

nancy said...

glad to hear you had a good day. children really do make Christmas so special! blessings.

Lori1955 said...

Sounds like it was a wonderful day. I'm happy for you.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Thank goodness the g-kids came! I, too can't wait to become a grandma. It has to be surreal to see an extension of yourself in those little faces!