Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Great news, and not so great news

I went to my job interview today and I felt that I done very well and then earlier this afternoon I recieved a phone call to go back to another tomorrow. YAY!!! So I am praying this is good news. Okay now to the not so good news, Daddy was put in the hospital Monday afternoon and then late yersterday afternoon he was moved to ICU because he stopped breathing. So, he will be in there until Saturday. The doctor called me around 7pm at Mama's and was telling information that I really didn't want to hear but I needed to know. Yea, Daddy is not in good health. This is a man that weighs 90 pounds (he has never weighed over 100), but eats whatever he wants...but I wanted to keep everyone afloat on what is going on. I will post more tomorrow on what is going on with both. Keep us in your prayers...thanks....

4 comments:

StefanieRose said...

I hope your dad gets better. and I AM SO HAPPY for you and the job!!! I really hope it works out!!! LOVE YOU BIG BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanne said...

Good luck with the job, Gale. Hope your dad feels better soon. ((hugs))

nancy said...

i am saying prayers for you both!

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

The job thing sounds encouraging. I will keep you and your daddy in my prayers.