Saturday, January 12, 2008

Home Today

Mama get to come home this afternoon. It was after dark when we left the hospital and she was confused because the nurses did not order her a tray to eat befored she left. We stopped at the Kentucky Fried Chicken to get her some dinner and she wanted an apple pie. So with chicken and apple pie in the truck, off we headed, home. It is nice to be home, sitting on my loveseat and watching the Discovery Channel. She come home the cath to her kidneys so that she will not have to get up and down all night to use the "potty chair". She has to take 2 different prescriptions to keep the fluid off on her lungs. She is happy to be home and I happy that she is home. Please keep us both in your prayers. I had a voice message on my cellphone and I have a job interview Wednesday morning as a probation officer and I pray that goes interview goes great and that I'm offered a job. I'm ready to get back to work. I have some really good care that is coming in with Mama so I feel comfortable about going back to work. I hope that everything goes well for all of us. Lord knows that I need it...

5 comments:

StefanieRose said...

I love you gale. I am so glad she is home. You know you are always in my thoughts.

nancy said...

i'm so glad your mama is back home. i hope her adjustment will be an easy one for both of you.

i will say a prayer that your interview wednesday goes well. keep us posted.

Lori1955 said...

I'm keeping you and your momma in my prayers. I am so glad she is back home with you.
Knock em dead on that interview sweetie.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Hey Gale, good luck with that interview! Glad your momma is home ok and that you will have help WHEN you get that job!

Joanne said...

Oh Gale, I'm so glad your mom is home and you have some good help coming in. Good luck on that interview tomorrow.