Sunday, January 20, 2008

RIP Biscuit (KC)

Biscuit,
There will be many many things that I will remember about you ...
I will remember:
the smile on your face when you found out that you were going to be a Daddy.
the biggest smile on your face when you found out that your child is a boy.
the day that your little boy was born and how you glowed when you were telling about your new baby son.
the smile on your face as your were walking down A building towards me.
your laughter, and you laughed for no reason..(which is good).
you being silly..doing a half walk and half dance in the hallway.
you telling everyone when something was not right in their life or when they were sad..IT IS GOING TO BE OKAY. Hold your head up!! I"m right here if you need me..
I will never forget your beautiful face or wonderful smile. Biscuit you are georgeous!! You are a friend to everyone that knew you. You are missed...
Rest in peace my friend..and know that I love you and I will miss you!!

4 comments:

StefanieRose said...

I am so sorry gale. Sounds like a good person. I love you and I am here for you if you need me. *hugs*

nancy said...

i'm sorry for your loss gale. (((hugs)))) to you.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Just stopping in to see how you are doing. Biscuit sounds like a heck of a wonderful person. Take care.

Joanne said...

Sorry for your loss, Gale. ((HUGS))