Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cold again!!

Cold again. In the 30s and a wind of 9 to 15 miles per hour. We are keeping the fireplace burning and Momma in the house. She is really excited about Thanksgiving. Everyone is coming to Momma and Daddy's for Thanksgiving Dinner. I will be cooking for several days for this one day. It is okay. My youngest son, his wife and babies will be coming in from Thomasville (praying my oldest son and his wife and daugther will be able to make it in) and all of my sisters will be there. My brothers will be out of town working. All of my neices and nephews will be coming in. And the hubby will be working that day.
My oldest sister's son is getting married on the 29th so we will be at the wedding. Momma is saying that she does not know if she is going but I think that she will be there. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that she will feel like going.
I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving and that family and friends are close, whether in person or by means of Ma Bell. All of my online blogger friends will be on mind and in my thoughts. I will say a prayer and thank God for all of you! Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Take care and Peace, love and happiness to all!

3 comments:

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Oh I bet that is cold on your southern bones! Heck, it's cold on my northern ones!

Sounds like you are cooking a feast. A houseful of people for the holidays makes the day a beautiful one I think.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving to, Gale. Enjoy your family and the little ones. I'm thankful for you too:)

Lori1955 said...

It's finally getting cold here too. We are into the 70's this week. :)
I can just imagine all the cooking you are doing. I glad it's not me. I don't mind the cooking but I hate the clean up.
Have a wonderful day, sweetie.

Katmir said...

happy thanksgiving!!! how you do what you do is amazing..... enjoy, sweet lady!! you're blessed and loved.