Friday, November 28, 2008

The tree is UP

The Christmas tree is up. This was not an easy task. Noah was helping with the lights, Gabby was under the tree while we were trying to put the lights on, and Lulu thougth that she needed to sit on the back of the couch and wag her massive tail, hitting me every chance that she got.
When we finally got it finished, all the girls were under the tree, acting like they were the gifts. My dogs are just a hoot.
Today was a good day. Momma talked about everyone that was at the house yesterday and that I had come into my calling of being a cook. She said that she enjoyed everything that we ate but that we were not cooking like that at Christmas. She has decided that we are grilling out that day. Me and Daddy just laughed because we both know 2 days before Christmas, she will want the big meal like we had for Thanksgiving. If that is what she wants, then that is what we will have.
I hope that everyone has a great and hopefully, restful weekend. I have a wedding tomorrow night and hopefully Sunday will be restful. Take care! Peace, love and happiness!

3 comments:

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Wow, you work fast! I still have my fall decorations up! I'll take some of your energy and all that after you cooked an enormous meal too. I'm sure yo are ready to kick back and relax for the weekend. Have fun at the wedding!

Lori1955 said...

Wow, I'm impressed! I don't even want to think about Christmas. I hate being broke over the holidays.

StefanieRose said...

yay! we put a tree up too. My mom wanted to do it before I went back to school. Love you lots Galey!