Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Worried...

I'm worried ...no Momma is doing okay. She has a really good day today. The weather was cloudy, cold, windy and misty rain.
I have someone that I'm worried about. I will not call any names but I am very very close to this person. Alot is going on in their life and they are not sure as what to do. And that is what worries me. The love that you have for someone will make you worry. I guess that the humanitian side of me. I do worry more than I should, but what can I do. Really nothing.
Me and hubby has decided not to buy the property in the moutains that we were looking at purchasing. We are looking a different property that already has a cabin built and we have been to this area when we have been skiing. I guess that we will put the feelers back out and start checking on other properties. Are we moving immediately. NO, this is where we will retire. This is where we can go and vacation with the grandchild. Yes, we have 2 grandchildren that are due next year. One in February and one in April. We are many many years away from retiring but I would like to the have a mortgage nearly paid off when I retire. That is the plan away.
I hope that everyone is having a good week and I hope the weekend is even better.. Take care..peace, love and happiness...

3 comments:

Lori1955 said...

I think it's normal to worry about people we care for. Sometimes all you can do though is to be there for them. I hate that feeling of being powerless. It's so hard to stand on the sidelines and watch someone you love be in pain. Although I am a great believer in prayer, sometimes it just doesn't seem like enough.

Katmir said...

mercy, i have worry 'bout someone too. the good news is she keeps popping in...... but it's different and i can't stop my mind from wondering.

love and prayers.

Joanne said...

I think it's common to worry about people we care about, Gale. I'll be sending thoughts and prayers to you, your family and your friend. Thank you, for being a friend to me. ((HUGS))