Saturday, November 8, 2008

The weather

The weather here is in the 80's again. Momma seems to having better days now. I don't know if the weather has alot to do with AD but when it is cold, she don't have much to say. When it is raining or cloudy, she is sad. When the sun is out and it is warm, she talks about any and everything.
Today is really a good day. Lil' Bit come to town with David this morning and Momma is feeding her Cheetos and candy canes. (they were to go on the Christmas tree..oh well). She loves coming to Momma and Daddy's house on the weekend. They feed her from the table and that is something that does not happen at home.
I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Peace, love and happiness!!!

3 comments:

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

I'm with your momma on this weather thing. It has a lot to do with one's mood and demeanor.

Cheetos and candy canes...breakfast of champions! The dog is smart, she knows where to go for the good stuff!

I hope you continue to have wonderful weather:) Enjoy it! Hugs to you:)

Lori1955 said...

Glad to hear you had a good day and good weather too. I do think it effects AD, just as I think the weather effects all of us. I bet Lil Bit had a wonderful day too. :)

StefanieRose said...

I am glad momma is doing good. i miss you gale. :)